Aluta Corporate Consultants is a business management services provider specialising in business improvement consulting. We help clients achieve sustainable improvement in most areas of their businesses. We offer a fresh, innovative and practical approach to consulting services. Our exposure includes but is not limited to:
• Business Architecture
• Business process design, modelling and documentation
• Process strategic and regulatory alignment
• Process re-engineering and performance improvement
• SOPs evaluation and development
• Process measurement and reviews
• Process benchmarking and maturity assessments
• Setting up of process governance and repositories
• Quality management system assessment, design, implementation and improvement
Aluta was established in 2005. We initially focused on providing bookkeeping and financial management support services to small enterprises and NGOs. Aluta halted operations between 2006 and 2010. In 2010 Aluta re-commissioned its operations and stretched its focus to include and primarily focus on business process improvement and support services for small, medium and large entities. Since the recommissioning of our service; armed with qualifications, extensive skills and hands-on experience, we have partnered with a number of consulting houses in delivering world class solutions and services to a number of big corporate clients.
HDI Empowerment Status
Aluta Corporate Consultants is wholly owned and is classified as a Private Company as per the new company’s act of South Africa. To support our country’s skills development drive, youth development is at the core of Aluta’s employment strategy. We specifically target the youth for most of our employment opportunities. We also offer coaching opportunities on an ongoing basis. The company’s ownership and empowerment status is displayed below using Historically Disadvantaged Individuals’ categorisation.
• 100 % Local
• 100 % HDI Equity Ownership
• 100 % Woman Equity Ownership
• 100 % HDI Empowered
• Level 3 BBBEE Contributor
The Aluta Difference
• Experience – Our resources combined have more than 15 years of Business Process Management experience. These resources are specifically selected and well know through years of working together. Over and above our permanent resources, we establish standing relationships with likeminded consultants who we continuously work with at delivering solutions. These will be the same resources that we place at client sites.
• Practicality – Our approach to Business Process Management is practical and yet scientific enough to deliver world class results. Our delivery model is also closely aligned with the DPSA BPM framework. It can easily be followed from the boardroom into the front line and thus enabling seamless skills transfer at all stages of the engagement.
• Value Added Services – We are qualified and experienced ISO9001 implementation practitioners. We ensure that the processes that we work on are ISO 9001 compliant at the end of each engagement.
• Pricing – Aluta will provide services directly to the client with no waterfall consulting impact. Our prices are also aligned to the DPSA hourly fee rates for consultants.
• Technical Ability – We are proficient with many consulting tools, techniques and frameworks. We have worked with frameworks such as; ISO9001, Cobit, TOGAF, FAIS, eTOM, MFMA, PSRMF, PDCA, KING3.